Rheem 115,000 BTU Heat Pump w/ Titanium Heat Exchangers
- Exclusive DuraSteel™ Powder-Coated Cabinet
- Polyester powder-coated, non-corrosive cabinet is more durable than plastic heat pump cabinets. Same rugged steel construction used by all the major air conditioner manufacturers
- Large Air Coils
- Raised lanced-fin design maximizes heating at lower temperatures. Rheem engineered coils are highly optimized to meet our specific design requirements. From the proper fins per inch to advanced distribution circuiting. We are the only heat pump pool heater company to actually manufacture our own coils.
- Venturi Fan Cowling
- High-capacity 3000-cfm fan provides unrestricted air flow for better heating. Precision engineered and manufactured cabinet design eliminates unwanted air gaps. This means more air over the coil which translates to greater efficiency
- Scroll Compressor
- Scroll compressors are quiet and efficient compared to piston type compressors. They provide higher efficiency, lower sound levels, superior durability and unsurpassed reliability. The unique design of a scroll compressor actually wears in over time, not out!
- Sound Isolation Pads
- Prevents sound transfer to equipment pad and elevates the base pan to improve water drainage. Its the little details like this that make Rheem products stand out from the crowd
- Spiral Titanium Tube
- Our spiral titanium tube heat exchanger provides a corrosion-free waterway that can withstand the abuses of harsh pool chemistry. The spiral tube helps reduce deposit build-up and increases efficiency by performing a “scoop-and-lift” action
- Internal Bypass Valving
- Automatically compensates for normal day-to-day changes in your pool’s hydraulics, maximizing heat transfer efficiency
- Plumbing Connections
- Off-set 2” PVC union connections are included for ease of installation
Controls - Digital
- Pool/Spa Control
- Your digital heat pump pool heater can be set to have a different target temperature for your pool and spa. This allows you to dial in just the right spa temperature and never have to adjust it again. The pool can be set to a lower, more energy saving temperature
- Remote Compatible
- The digital heat pump pool heater can be easily controlled by most two-wire and three-wire remote systems
- On Board Diagnostics
- Tells the homeowner if there is a problem. Provides the service technician with detailed diagnostic information
HVAC products are unlike most products for sale on the Internet.
Even the most skilled Do-It-Yourselfers should not attempt to install HVAC products such as Pool Heaters.
Safety is paramount and for that reason all Pool Heater sales require that installation services be provided by a licensed contractor.
We work with established local HVAC Contractors from Paradigm Venture Heating and Cooling to ensure the installation of your Pool Heater conforms to all local building codes and meets manufacturers specifications. This process involves a pre-install inspection to evaluate your specific requirements in advance of installations or replacements.
Often manufacturers will not endorse, approve, or certify any online sale of products through auction websites, online retailers or any other method of online sales direct to consumers without an in-person site visit, inspection, and installation by a qualified, trained HVAC professional.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us at 905.633.7263
Aquadam Pool Services provides installation services for all the products we sell.
We strive to ensure all installations are completed per manufacturer specifications and include all the parts and services required.
Included are the installation of check valves, sacrificial anodes and equipment bonding wire where applicable. We include all Water Connections, Electrical Connections and Gas Connection Services (subcontracted to Paradigm Venture Heating and Cooling) and all the required plumbing parts with our pricing. *some conditions may apply
Installation pricing is based upon the replacement of existing equipment of similar specifications, size and function. Additional charges may apply if additional parts and labour are required to upgrade services or to conform to local codes.
(Ex. Upgrading Electrical Services or Gas Supply Services)