Hayward AquaVac 500
AquaVac 500® robotic pool cleaner comes equipped with a microprocessor-based program that determines the most efficient cleaning path possible where pool owners can simply select the cleaning frequency that best matches their pool debris load. Working independently of the pool filtration system, this robotic pool cleaner technology is the most energy efficient solution using up to 94% less energy than most pressure pool cleaners.
- Sleek, low-profile design with wheels that navigate VGBA compliant main drains.
Dual traction system
- With two scrubbing brushes and four wheels it navigates virtually any obstacles, pool surfaces and easily climb walls. Brushes loosen dirt, debris and algae for easy pickup.
Two cleaning programs
- Features Dual-Mode technology with two cleaning programs: fast 90 minute pool floor only or deep 3-hours pool floor, wall and waterline cleaning.
Easy access to debris
- Top-access debris container & removable cartridge elements makes cleanup easy.
Cleaning frequency selection
- Integrated Recurring Timer allows you to choose cleaning frequencies from a one-time clean to every 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Out-of-water sensor protects the motor by preventing cleaners from running out of the water
- Beach-entry sensor reverses direction when pool cleaner starts climbing out of the water.
- 60 foot cord swivel to eliminate cord tangling.
Easy to use
- Requires no hoses or hookups nor additional pumps, just let it clean
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system so there is less backwashing.
Product Warranty - 2 year limited Manufacturers Warranty
Hayward® Cleaner Brochures
|AquaVac 500 Robotic Pool Cleaner|
|AquaVac QC Robotic Pool Cleaner|
|eVac Series Robotic Pool Cleaners|
|Navigator Pro Suction Pool Cleaner|
Hayward® Cleaner Manuals
|AquaVac 500 Manual|
|AquaVac QC Manual|
|eVac Series Cleaner Manual|
|Navigator Pro Suction Cleaner Manual|
For additional product information please visit Hayward Pool Products website.