Rheem Millivolt P-Series 266,000BTU Natural Gas
PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating
- The Rheem gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent borne and water borne coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service
- No need for fans to combat drafting problems. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure
All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger
- The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Cupro-nickel is also available as an optional upgrade.
Stainless Steel Tube Sheet
- Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Rheem gas heaters. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free
CPVC 2" Water Connections
- Standard with every Rheem is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless
- The Unitherm Governor helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and
water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scalebuild-up that can shorten heater life
High Flow Rates
- The Rheem gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 gpm
- Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing
- A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Energy-smart Rheem heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
Indoor Installations (Shed) require an Indoor Stack at an additional cost.
Product Warranty - 1 year Manufacturers Warranty
|Fuel Supply||Natural Gas|
HVAC products are unlike most products for sale on the Internet.
Even the most skilled Do-It-Yourselfers should not attempt to install HVAC products such as Pool Heaters.
Safety is paramount and for that reason all Pool Heater sales require that installation services be provided by a licensed contractor.
We work with established local HVAC Contractors from Paradigm Venture Heating and Cooling to ensure the installation of your Pool Heater conforms to all local building codes and meets manufacturers specifications. This process involves a pre-install inspection to evaluate your specific requirements in advance of installations or replacements.
Often manufacturers will not endorse, approve, or certify any online sale of products through auction websites, online retailers or any other method of online sales direct to consumers without an in-person site visit, inspection, and installation by a qualified, trained HVAC professional.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us at 905.633.7263
Aquadam Pool Services provides installation services for all the products we sell.
We strive to ensure all installations are completed per manufacturer specifications and include all the parts and services required.
Included are the installation of check valves, sacrificial anodes and equipment bonding wire where applicable. We include all Water Connections, Electrical Connections and Gas Connection Services (subcontracted to Paradigm Venture Heating and Cooling) and all the required plumbing parts with our pricing. *some conditions may apply
Installation pricing is based upon the replacement of existing equipment of similar specifications, size and function. Additional charges may apply if additional parts and labour are required to upgrade services or to conform to local codes.
(Ex. Upgrading Electrical Services or Gas Supply Services)