We are Now Hiring Technicians for the 2020 Pool Season!
Aquadam Pool Services specializes in providing residential pool services in the Oakville and Burlington area. Since 1999, we have experienced strong growth as we continue to distinguish ourselves from our competitors through personable and skilled labour. A successful service relationship is the result of attention to detail, completing the service properly, and demonstrating care while performing the work. We continuously strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers in store and in the field.
Our team of pool technicians are responsible for the opening, maintenance and closing services for our customers. Our technicians play a key role in ensuring that our clients enjoy a hassle-free swimming pool season.
• The opening and closing of residential swimming pools
• The routine maintenance of pools and pool equipment
• Assisting with pool liner installations
• Assisting with safety cover installations
• Water testing, analysis and adjustments
• The safe handling of pool chemicals
• Maintaining an organized service vehicle
• Providing an excellent customer experience for our clients
• Following our company’s Health & Safety policies and guidelines
• Professionally representing Aquadam Pool Services in the community
Applicants must have a valid drivers' license with a clean abstract. Able to work outdoors in various temperatures and weather conditions. Able to perform work of an active nature, such as walking, standing, kneeling on a regular basis and lift up to 50 lbs. Candidates should be reliable and motivated to learn new skills while maintaining a professional and friendly work environment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• The ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Able to work in fast pace environment
• Experience with hand and power tools
• Safety footwear is required
• Previous pool service experience is an asset but not required
• Industry Competitive Wages
• Advancement Opportunities
• 6-month Wage increases
• Company Uniforms
• Paid Industry Training
If you enjoy working outdoors in a fast paced industry and feel you could contribute to our continued success, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org