PHOSfree - 2L
Most Effective Way to Remove Phosphates!
Reducing phosphate levels in pools is easy with Natural Chemistry's patented Phosfree technology. Phosfree is formulated from lanthanum (rare earth) compounds. When added to the skimmer, a thin coating of Phosfree forms on the filter media. As pool water flows through the filter, phosphates are reduced to a very low level.
- Most effective way to remove phosphates prior to using a weekly maintenance product
- Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
- Reduces phosphates down to near zero
- Reduces pool maintenance
- No Phosphates - No Problems
|Container Size||2 litres|
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
|HASSLEfree Pool Closing Kit|
|HASSLEfree Pool Opening Kit|
|Instant Water Conditioner|
|Pool First Aid|
|Pool Perfect + PHOSfree|
|Salt Water Magic Liquid|
For more information including product usage instructions please visit the Natural Chemistry website.
The management of factors such as pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and water temperature will provide a more enjoyable swimming experience while preventing costly repairs due to corrosion and scaling.
Test your pool water regularly and make the necessary adjustments to help protect and prolong the life of your pool equipment.
Recommended daily levels are as follows:
- Free Chlorine: 1.0 - 3.0 ppm
- pH: 7.2 - 7.8
- Total Alkalinity: 100 - 120 ppm
- Calcium Hardness: 200 - 300 ppm