Purge - 2L
Cleans Where You Can't!
PURGE attacks the root cause of many pool maintenance problems: the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination in plumbing. This contamination can cause cloudy water, increased maintenance, clogged filters, foaming and nasty waterline rings.
When to use Purge:
- Before a drain and acid wash
- Before a liner change
- After winterization to clean anti-freeze residue
- In season problem solver -Purchased a home with an existing pool -Older pools with water that is frequently cloudy or dull
- Helps clean pool and large spa plumbing of non-living organic waste
- Uses SMARTZyme technology
- Perfect for use before an acid wash or resurfacing
- Helps reduce clogged filters, foaming, unpleasant odors, and more
|Container Size||2 litres|
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
|HASSLEfree Pool Closing Kit|
|HASSLEfree Pool Opening Kit|
|Instant Water Conditioner|
|Pool First Aid|
|Pool Perfect + PHOSfree|
|Salt Water Magic Liquid|
For more information including product usage instructions please visit the Natural Chemistry website.
The management of factors such as pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and water temperature will provide a more enjoyable swimming experience while preventing costly repairs due to corrosion and scaling.
Test your pool water regularly and make the necessary adjustments to help protect and prolong the life of your pool equipment.
Recommended daily levels are as follows:
- Free Chlorine: 1.0 - 3.0 ppm
- pH: 7.2 - 7.8
- Total Alkalinity: 100 - 120 ppm
- Calcium Hardness: 200 - 300 ppm