Hayward TriStar Variable Speed Pump
TriStar VS variable speed pumps are specifically designed to replace most high performance pumps installed today, providing incredible energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment compared to other oversized models.
Offering up to 70% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor, TriStar VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Can pay for itself faster than larger and more expensive variable-speed models
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible efficiency and reliability
- Integrated, programmable digital interface with a 24-hour programmable clock and up to 8 custom timer functions (SP3200VSP only)
- A second model (SP3200VSPND) connects directly to Hayward automation for even greater versatility
- 2" x 2.5" union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- Second base included to align TriStar VS with Pentair WhisperFlo for easy retrofit upgrades (SP3200VSP only)
|Rated HorsePower||Variable Speed|
Hayward® Pump Brochures
|Hayward Variable Speed SuperPump|
|Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Pump|
|Hayward TriStar Variable Speed Pump|
|Hayward MaxFlo Variable Speed Pump|
Hayward® Pump Manuals
|Hayward SuperPump Manual|
|Hayward SuperPump Variable Speed Manual|
|Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Pump Manual|
|Hayward Tristar Variable Speed Pump Manual|
|Hayward MaxFlo Variable Speed Pump Manual|
Aquadam Pool Services provides installation services for all the products we sell.
We strive to ensure all installations are completed per manufacturer specifications and include all the parts and services required.
Included are the installation of check valves, sacrificial anodes and equipment bonding wire where applicable. We include all Water Connections, Electrical Connections and Gas Connection Services (subcontracted to Paradigm Venture Heating and Cooling) and all the required plumbing parts with our pricing. *some conditions may apply
Installation pricing is based upon the replacement of existing equipment of similar specifications, size and function. Additional charges may apply if additional parts and labour are required to upgrade services or to conform to local codes.
(Ex. Upgrading Electrical Services or Gas Supply Services)
Click for more information about the Variable Speed Pump Rebate Program in Oakville
Residents of Oakville can download an Application Form here
Click for more information about the Variable Speed Pump Rebate Program in Burlington
Residents of Burlington can download an Application Form here
Submit your Completed Application Form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person and by mail to:
Aquadam Pool Services
1-790 Redwood Square
For additional product information please visit Hayward Pool Products website.