PHOSfree Extra Strength - 1L
Quickly reduces high phosphate levels
Phosfree Extra Strength is specifically designed for high level phosphate removal.
- Specifically designed for high level phosphate removal
- Easily maintains low levels of phosphates in even the largest volumes of water
|Container Size||1 litre|
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
|HASSLEfree Pool Closing Kit|
|HASSLEfree Pool Opening Kit|
|Instant Water Conditioner|
|Pool First Aid|
|Pool Perfect + PHOSfree|
|Salt Water Magic Liquid|
For more information including product usage instructions please visit the Natural Chemistry website.
The management of factors such as pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and water temperature will provide a more enjoyable swimming experience while preventing costly repairs due to corrosion and scaling.
Test your pool water regularly and make the necessary adjustments to help protect and prolong the life of your pool equipment.
Recommended daily levels are as follows:
- Free Chlorine: 1.0 - 3.0 ppm
- pH: 7.2 - 7.8
- Total Alkalinity: 100 - 120 ppm
- Calcium Hardness: 200 - 300 ppm